From: Wayne Beaton [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 11:06 AM
To: DSDP PMC list; Technology PMC; Tools PMC mailing list
Cc: wayne parrott; Gorkem.Ercan@xxxxxxxxx; CLONINGER ERIC-DCP874; Doug Schaefer; Russo, David; Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: Re: DSDP restructuring document and scheduling

Hey folks. September 22 is approaching.

Any last-minute objections to scheduling the community review from Sept 22-29?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/Restructuring_Review

I am missing the IP Logs for RTSC, and TM. I'll need both of those before I can schedule the review.

While I'm at it... I can't find any downloads for RTSC. Do they exist?

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Beaton wrote:

I'd like to schedule the DSDP Restructuring/Termination review for the
week of Sept 22-29. Any objections?

To summarize:

DSDP gets archived
Blinki gets terminated
DD gets terminated
MTJ moves to subproject of Sequoyah
NAB gets terminated
RTSC moves to Technology
Sequoyah moves to Tools
TCF splits from TM and becomes a new subproject of CDT
Rest of TM moves to Tools

I'll take a run at the "Actions after" for MTJ later today.

I'll take a snapshot of the wiki page to use as the review documentation
as we get closer to the Sept 22 start date.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation