[dsdp-pmc] Re: Tools for Mobile Web project

Mike,

As Ian said, we have active discussions with other potential contributors.

The non-org.symbian packages are third party dependencies, that currently require some bug fixes. They do not need to be part of the TMW project.  The necessary patches could be handled another way.

Regards,
Paul