Re: [dsdp-pmc] Web Tools for Mobile Project

I considered MWT, but thought it might be confusing with tools that actually run on the mobile device.  As opposed to tools that run anywhere Eclipse runs and created apps particularly for mobile devices.

What do others think?

Paul

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can see Davids point about the potential for confusion.  What about Mobile Web Tools or MWT for short?

Ian
Sent from my BlackBerry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Beusterien <paulb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:48:49
To: David M Williams<david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DSDP PMC list<dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [dsdp-pmc] Web Tools for Mobile Project

Paul Beusterien
Development Tools Head
Symbian Foundation
Foster City, California USA
1-650-918-7074
skype: paul.beusterien
Some facts about Symbian that we are legally obliged to tell you:
Symbian Foundation Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee and not having Share Capital
We're registered in England and Wales - Companies House knows us by the number 6683783
Our address is 1 Boundary Row, Southwark, London SE1 8HP.

Back to the top