[dsdp-pmc] Request permission to be on Helios train
Hello DSDP PMC,
The Sequoyah (nee TmL) project requests your vote to be included on the Helios train. As we are past the milestone for declaring intent, this action must be taken.
The Sequoyah SVN, web, and wiki had not yet been created by the Eclipse Foundation when the milestone occurred. I have been keeping David Williams abreast of our status, so this isn't a surprise to him. The Sequoyah SVN is now operational and building from a script (not Buckminster). As we move toward the release train, we will begin adhering to the requirements of the milestones (presumably in a +0 state).
As next steps, we still need to work on
the points below:
- branding: right now the branding is referring to TmL, we need to change it to Sequoyah
- automatic build: here we believe we have two options
-- run the build script remotely on build.org.eclipse
-- generate a build with Buckminster: right now, manual build on
windows works fine, but we need to get command line version working
- integration with EPP: still defining what is necessary to have this integration
- migrate some functionality from MTJ: we need to define which code is going to be migrated and then migrate (and rename) it
- Work on moving and creating new web pages in the Sequoyah tree and implementing our XML release plan
Currently, these are the packages and functionality present in Sequoyah build:
- Device Framework
- VNC Viewer
packages below are in Sequoyah repository (migrated from TmL), but they
are not in Sequoyah build because their implementation is on hold right
Please vote +1 to allow us to continue.
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Product Manager
MOTODEV Studio for Android
Eclipse Sequoyah Project Lead