[dsdp-pmc] Backup DSDP Rep for the Eclipse Architecture Council

Dear DSDP PMC Members,

As you may be aware, I am charing the Eclipse Architecture Council [1].

On the AC meetings, we try to make sure that we have a representative
from every toplevel project PMC.

In the past, the DSDP reps were Doug Gaff and myself; but with Doug's
recent change of affiliation he is not on the AC any more. I'm thus looking
for a person to back up myself on behalf of DSDP in case I cannot join
an AC meeting.

I also learned that Genuitec as a Strategic Member is entitled a seat on
the Architecture Council but has decided to not send any delegate yet.
This would make Wayne the ideal candidate as a backup rep. But I will
happily accept other proposals and we can vote on the PMC who should
represent DSDP.

Wayne, I'm going to ask you first.. may I name you as the DSDP backup
rep? You'll appear on meeting notes like the January Agenda Page [2],
and I will ask you to join a monthly meeting in case I cannot join, that's
all your duties.

Of course you can also decide to officially join the AC as the genuitec rep.

Thanks,
Martin

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/January_14_2010