RE: [dsdp-pmc] Please Vote: TmL 0.4 Release Review

Hi Eric,

I read the doc and it looks like you fulfilled all checkmark items,
so I'm not going to stand in the way of a release --

+1 from Martin for TmL 0.4 release review

On the other hand, from reading your release review material, I get
the impression that it is just good for fulfilling your checkmark
items -- whereas information which I (as an "outside" user or
interested party) would find interesting is not clearly conveyed.
For instance:
  - What is / was the goal of the project?
  - What is new in 0.4?
  - What benefit could I have from using / contributing the project?

I would suggest that you take a little time and - similar to the
single "highlight talking point slide" which was required for the
Galileo train - create one additional overview slide of the highlight
talking points that you'd like to present for your project if you
just got 1 minute to talk. Setting this background scene would help
understanding the rest and thus drawing value from reading the material.

P4: On this page, I'd expect a list of what's new in 0.4 and not
    an unorganized listing of features that are missing the "why
    would that be interesting" message.
    If there is nothing new in 0.4 beside bug fixes, be honest and
    say so.

P9: why do you mention a TmL 0.3 ramp down plan?

P11: open bugs by target milestone -- 0.1 was released, right? So you
     shouldn't have any bugs still open against that target milestone?
     Perhaps the table should read "fixed bugs per target milestone"?

P13 seems a copy of p5 -- duplication should be removed. UI usability
    is not impacted by NLS issues (which are already documented as
    non-code aspects).

P16 -- the most interesting page so far! Good content.

Cheers
Martin