Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:24 PM
Subject: [work] [dsdp-pmc] dsdp webpages updated

DSDP PMC,

I took a gentle stab at updating the DSDP web pages for Galileo (versions, projects etc).

Wayne: Please provide some proper information for Blinki here:
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/subprojects.php

Christian, all: Are there any recent news in the press (e.g. about Pulsar) that we should link on the homepage?

Cheers,