[dsdp-pmc] RE: PMC Call

Between Galileo, the Eclipse board, and the recent WRS acquisition, I figured Doug didn't have time to pee let alone wakeup sleepy Californians.

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CLONINGER ERIC-DCP874
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 3:15 PM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Call

As the resident master-of-the-obvious, I thought I'd point out that we haven't had a PMC call since before EclipseCon. That's the 09 version, BTW.  Not that I miss 6AM phone calls (because I'm inevitably in California when they happen) but I'm assuming that we need to meet occasionally to still be a viable top-level project.

Shall we do this sometime before EclipseCon '10?

Happy Friday!

Back to the top