RE: [dsdp-pmc] TML, you'll need to update to the latest Orbit build

Martin,

Sharon is asking if we need to file a CQ for Commons and ORO. Fantato thought he recalled that we had a blanket CQ for these for all of DSDP, but I can't find any mention of it in the mailing list archives.

-E

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 3:51 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] TML, you'll need to update to the latest Orbit build

Hi TML,

as I know you are leveraging Common Net, you'll have to update to the
latest Orbit stable build for your Galileo RC1. There was a change
requested to remove the ant classpathEntries extension from Commons
Net, which I did. We need to make sure that we all use the same version
of commons net in Galileo.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top