From: Christian Kurzke [mailto:christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:10 PM
To: Gaff, Doug; Paula Gustavo-WGP010; Eric Hildum-XFQ473
Subject: MTJ and Eclipse Pulsar Branding.

Hi Doug,

I'm resending the attached email with a more conspicuous subject line...
;)

Can you please let us know what to do for Galileo Branding of
MTJ/Pulsar.

Open issues:

Branding (DSDP Logo?)
      Should MTJ use the DSDP Logo in the About screen?
    My preference would be to do something similar to dPack... use the
DSDP background, and overlay "MTJ" or "Pulsar" on top of it.

"Provider Name"
      What should we use as the Provider name? Eclipse.org

"Contribute to Welcome Screen"
      Typically only the "top level projects" are expected to contribute

to the welcome screen.
      In the case of MTJ, (esp. with light of Pulsar), should we have
our own Welcome Screen entry?

your thoughts?

Christian

Back to the top