[dsdp-pmc] FW: [dsdp-tcf-dev] How will TCF:s effort be aligned with Eclipse Pulsarinitiatives?

Title: How will TCF:s effort be aligned with Eclipse Pulsar initiatives?

Cross-posting for the Mot guys in case you’re not following the other dev list.

From: dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henrik Wallinder
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:47 PM
To: DSDP TCF dev list
Subject: [dsdp-tcf-dev] How will TCF:s effort be aligned with Eclipse Pulsarinitiatives?

Maybe you have read the announcement on Eclipse.org: "Eclipse Announces Pulsar Initiative to Define a Tools Platform for Mobile Development". Read the full announcement here: http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20090310_pulsar.php

I first brought up this question during the TCF Round-Table meeting that were held today. I'm wondering how TCF:s effort will be aligned with Eclipse Pulsar initiatives? Maybe it is to early to tell yet, but you probably have thoughts and ideas about this? I think it is important that parallel tracks are avoided if possible.

/Henrik