[dsdp-pmc] RE: FW: DSDP Packaging Project?

Hi Bob,

We're discussing ways of the webserver automatically adding the necessary disclaimer.

The process is not all that bad, and I can serve as your Mentor.

If the project's purpose is to assemble Community, that's great already.
I'd like to find time drafting a proposal, but I'm extremely stressed at the moment... here are some proposal examples:

As you see, they all look similar and it should not too hard to get something drafted.
The mandatory points are
  • Background
  • Scope
  • Initial project lead and committers
  • Interested parties

Perhaps you could get started on something, and I help with reviewing and fine-tuning?
The Genuitec / Firefly proposal was also just finished, so those folks should know the process quite well at the mement... perhaps you'd like to help?

Cheers,