From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CLONINGER ERIC-DCP874
Sent: Mittwoch, 28. Jänner 2009 22:50
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] CQ process for Orbit dependencies

[I could've sworn this was discussed in an email chain, but I can't find it in the archives.  If it was discussed in a PMC call, it's not in the notes for the last 9 months. It could be all in my head...]

For TmL 0.3, we are adding a feature that has a dependency on Orbit. Specifically apache.oro and apache.commons.net.  The code was created by a committer on the project (Otavio Ferranti).

Do we need to file a CQ for this dependency or is it sufficient that Orbit already has its' IP approved?

Thanks

--
Eric Cloninger
Sr. Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio