From: Sandin Diego-WDS057 [mailto:wds057@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Donnerstag, 15. Jänner 2009 17:16
To: Oberhuber, Martin; Paula Gustavo-WGP010
Cc: Kurzke Christian-E11581
Subject: RE: Deploy MTJ help on infocenter

Hi Martin,

The org.eclipse.mtj.doc.isv plug-in is a draft for now, we don’t have the Developer Guide yet, but we will by the end of the MTJ 1.o version. I’ll remove the dependency org.eclipse.pde.core as son as we start working with the Dev Guide.

Is there a problem to publish only the user guide for now?

Thanks,

Diego