[dsdp-pmc] Re: dsdp-pmc Digest, Vol 33, Issue 6

I think we should allow each PMC to apply their own rules here, but I would be happy to implement the voting requirements you need for the PMC in the portal: could you open a bug to describe exactly what you'd like? I.e., when a CQ is submitted, it starts a PMC vote and then when the vote succeeds, it annotates the CQ with a +1 - or whatever.

So, I'm not sure if we should be discussing PMC approval process
in a broader forum. Bjorn, what do you think?
--

[end of message]

Back to the top