[dsdp-pmc] RE: How to start a releng projectfor unattended builds?

Hi all,

thanks for the pointers to unattended builds! I'm passing them on
to the TmL project.

Dave, you probably meant to reference the PDE Build docs:
http://help.eclipse.org/ganymede/nav/4_2_0

I've been aware of those. But while they do describe PDE build in great detail,
and are an excellent reference for all build masters,
the steps I've been missing
from them is the "bootstrap" scripts to bring the basebuilder onto the build
machine, set up folders etc... basically the shell and ant scripts around it.

Ted - I haven't looked into the ECF Build Wiki [1] yet, thanks for the pointer,
I will pass it on to the project. Thanks!

Nick - Many thanks for the Common Build links [2], your work on documenting
these things on the WIki is outstanding. This is a very exciting and much
needed effort! I'll pass it on to the project, I guess it will depend
on how elaborate they want their build solution to be, and how soon
it needs to be complete, how much they can leverageit now.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Build
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure#Sources

Thanks all!
Cheers,