RE: [dsdp-pmc] RE: PMC Meeting - Sept 11

Mark,

Isn’t there anything else you can add to this? What are you fixing in this maintenance release? Can you augment the T&P a bit?

Doug

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Rogalski
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:42 PM
To: DSDP PMC list
Cc: DSDP PMC list; dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] RE: PMC Meeting - Sept 11

The eRCP Project Plan is up, but also rather thin since the next release is just a maintenance release. I did not see how to add additional releases to the XML. Does anyone know how?

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/10/2008 04:20 PM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [dsdp-pmc] RE: PMC Meeting - Sept 11

Hi Dave,

Thanks for letting us know.

1) Your project plan is really thin right now. There’s not enough to generate the roadmap document in my opinion. Can I suggest that you just add some text to your T&P section. The bugzillas can come later.

2) The Board Report is excellent. It’s honest about your current progress and very clear on your next steps. Thanks. I put a single sentence under Meritocracy.

Doug