From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 9:25 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting - Sept 11

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that we have a PMC meeting this week.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=9&day=11&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=43&p4=223&p5=101&p6=248

The two most critical items are the XML Project Plans and the DSDP Board Report. I’ll be reviewing both this week. If you’re behind, please spend some time today and tomorrow catching up.

Thanks,

Doug

Back to the top