    From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
    Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 3:25 PM
    To: DSDP PMC list
    Subject: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting - Sept 11

    Hi folks,

    Just a reminder that we have a PMC meeting this week.

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=9&day=11&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=43&p4=223&p5=101&p6=248

    The two most critical items are the XML Project Plans and the DSDP Board Report. I’ll be reviewing both this week. If you’re behind, please spend some time today and tomorrow catching up.

    Thanks,

    Doug

    Back to the top