RE: [dsdp-pmc] ESE Submission Deadline - Monday

Thanks Pawel!

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 6:54 PM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-pmc] ESE Submission Deadline - Monday

I submitted the debugger preview talk.  I made it a short talk as it's already 25 minutes long and some of the features that I'd like to demo may not be quite ready by November.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2008/view_talk.php?id=153

Cheers,
Pawel

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:

I Submitted a short talk on TM Ganymede updates:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/view_talk.php?id=95

Cheers,

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm