From: Mark Rogalski [mailto:rogalski@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:44 PM
To: Anne Jacko
Cc: Gorkem.Ercan@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request for Release Review Date

Hello Anne,

The DSDP PMC has approved my request to begin the Release Review process for the 1.2 release of eRCP.

The vote was +3, -0

Can you please schedule the review in the first available slot.
Here are the Release Review charts. I still need to fill in the review data and bug link.

        Thanks,
                Mark

Back to the top