RE: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP Release coming up

+1 from Eric Cloninger

FWIW, Christian is in Brazil this week and I doubt he will respond.

-E

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Rogalski
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:17 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Cc: jeff@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP Release coming up

Hello PMC,

I would like to request your approval to being the release review process for eRCP 1.2.
Please respond by the end of this week. Once I have your approval, I will put together the the release review presentation and request a review slot from the EMO.

Also, I've thought about eRCP moving to the Runtime project, and would prefer to conduct the move review separately from the release review in order to get the release done with as little complication and as quickly as possible. I will schedule a move review some time in August.

                Thanks,
                        Mark

Back to the top