[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-pmc] PMC approval needed for non-committer contribution (TML)
- From: "CLONINGER ERIC-DCP874" <ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 14:47:08 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcjBp8amgiCbSvkQTJSZeqbCzXUDKA==
- Thread-topic: PMC approval needed for non-committer contribution (TML)
Eugene Melekhov from MontaVista has contributed an patch to VNC Viewer
authentication and color depth support.
His first code fixed this issues:
* VNC protocol negotiation in case of 3.3 protocol usage
* Colors in case of 16-bit color depth on the server
* Allows VNCAuthentication
But he was using an external cryptography classes with non-EPL code. To
address this problem Eugene rewrote his contribution to use a class to
do the VNC authentication created by himself. This class is EPL and is a
simple version that supports the requirements of VNC authentication.
Besides this new code also addresses RFB encodings: RRE, Hextile, ZRLE,
This is the IPZilla related to this bug:
https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2261 The TmL team
already did the verification of this code and it is prepared to be
integrate in the repository.
Could you please vote +1 to approve this contribution.
Sr. Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio for Linux
ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, +1 408-731-6500