[dsdp-pmc] RE: eRCP in OSGi standardization

I am certainly interested in seeing how this idea resonates with the eRCP
team. It has some interesting possibilities for raising the profile and the
adoption of eRCP in the industry.

Assuming that both the eRCP project and the DSDP PMC are interested in
pursuing this, the proposal will have to come to the Board for ratification.
For those who are unaware, Section 3.9(c) of the Bylaws[1] states that a
super-majority of the Board must vote in favour of "...selecting standards
organizations through which to standardize Eclipse APIs".

Please let us know what we can do to help.

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse%20BYLAWS%202003_11_10%20Final.p
df

Mike Milinkovich