[dsdp-pmc] DSDP at EclipseCon

Hi folks,

Wind River is again a Gold Sponsor at EclipseCon. We are finalizing our booth content now. The marketing guys indicated that I can have some space for the DSDP projects if I want it.

In previous years, we’ve tried to have the project leads show up at the booth to answer DSDP questions during the high traffic times (reception, lunches, etc) – basically when there are no technical sessions. Do you want to do that again this year? Would you also be interested in demoing some of the Eclipse technology? A few of the projects have pretty good demo material now: eRCP, TM, NAB, and maybe TmL. If so, I can reserve one of the pods for demos and have a poster made showing the DSDP project content.

We could also demo and advertise CDT, since WR is also sponsoring this project now.

Thoughts?

Doug Gaff

Back to the top