Re: [dsdp-pmc] adding documentation to DSDP info center

Thanks, for some reason I was thinking those links do not work as well. but that seems to do the trick.
--
Gorkem

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hi Gorkem,

Search for "Combo" on the DSDP Infocenter.
Limit Scope to eRCP.
Click on the link you get for eSWT widgets.
It shows the list of classes in swt.widgets.

Find "Combo" and right-click > Copy Link.
Here is what I get:
http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/topic/org.eclipse.ercp.doc.isv/html/
reference/api/org/eclipse/swt/widgets/Combo.html

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.