[dsdp-pmc] DSDP splash page icon

Hi Bjorn, dear DSDP PMC leaders,

On today's revision of the Ganymede page, the following
additional "Should do" appeared:

# Each major project (the top-level projects except for the
  Tools and Technology projects where it is the sub-projects)
  should have a splash page icon and contribute to the
  welcome page.

My understanding of splash page icon is what you see when
you choose Help > About. I'm attaching the about dialog
of my current installation: there, you see, in order:
  - Eclipse Platform (1st)
  - CDT
  - ClearCase adapter
  - Subversion adapter
  - Modeling Project
  - ECF Project

Here are my questions:
1. Bjorn - is my understanding right that this is where an
   additional DSDP icon should go?
2. Who could come up with / design an icon for DSDP?

Here are some examples as thought food:
http://www.eclipse.org/stp/
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/
http://www.eclipse.org/geclipse/