[dsdp-pmc] Re: Rebooting the MTJ project

Yes, on a reboot, the previous committers are not involved in elections because, well, they are usually unresponsive (hence the reboot). The PMC defines the new leader and the set of committers and then emails that to the emo@
Yeah, I'm fuzzy on the process here, too.  The project is being
restarted with new leadership.  There have been a couple of meetings,
and the EMO has been involved.

Mika/Nokia will no longer be leading the project.  So we're treating it
like a new project creation, with a new list of initial committers.
Kevin and Arto will be staying on as committers, and we intend to a
couple of folks from Motorola.

--

[end of message]

Back to the top