RE: [dsdp-pmc] Rebooting the MTJ project

We ran into something similar with the VisualEditor project. We still
nominated the new committer with the old process. The old project lead just
did the nomination. I assume Mika could still nominate you to keep it clean.
Especially with two committers that are keeping on. It might be difficult to
say that it really is a new project.

BTW, I'm looking forward to this reboot. From my experience at Embedded
Systems Europe and in the news lately, there are a lot of cool things in the
pipe with Mobile Java and having an active tooling platform project for it
will be important for a lot of vendors.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems