Re: [dsdp-pmc] Urgent PMC tasks

Yes. I will shortly be wanting to contribute a new eSWT implementation for GTK to the eRCP project. This is a major junk of code and therefore needs PMC approval.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/24/2007 04:25 PM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-pmc] Urgent PMC tasks

Hi folks,

We have a couple of important things coming up, and I think we need a meeting.

1) EclipseCon submissions

I need to get our desired submissions into the Eclipsezilla system by late next week.  I haven’t gotten much feedback from you on the allocations themselves yet.

2) Ganymede release train

TM, DD, and hopefully eRCP are on the train.  We should talk about others, especially NAB.

3) Other events?

https://developerdays.dev.java.net/

Do either of these times work for a meeting:

a) Nov 1 at 9am ET  – world clock
b) Nov 2 at 9am ET – world clock

Please vote.

Doug