Re: [dsdp-pmc] Aug 8 Meeting Minutes

I can not offer any additional Nokia resources for release train work. We are concentrated on the eSWT release for S60 right now, and would like to use our resources on the introduction of this new platform. Having said that I would be happy to support release train, if we can get volunteers for it.

Doug's offer for the build is very welcome, and I can work on it even if we decide not to participate in the release train.
--
Gorkem

Gaff, Doug wrote:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/PMC/PMC_Minutes_8Aug07

Action Items:

eRCP – Mark to talk to Gorkem about resources / plans for Ganymede train and Doug’s offer to help with builds.

MTJ – Next steps: Doug to talk to Rich about face-to-face meeting.

NAB – Doug to contact Bjorn about I18N for bugzilla (done – waiting reply)

NAB – Doug to send DSDP content to Shigeki for his article. (done)

TmL – Christian to talk to the team about getting on the Ganymede train.