Re: [dsdp-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Francis Litterio

Doug,

I thought we agreed that the PMC members would get to see the same materials the project committers do in order to make a slightly more informed decision on this kind of vote. I get a lot of email, though, so sorry if I missed a prior note on this vote.

                Mark

emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/15/2007 11:00 PM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dsdp-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Francis        Litterio

dsdp PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Francis Litterio to receive full Committer status on
the dsdp.dd project. As a PMC member, you can approve or disapprove this
vote through your My Foundation portal page:

   http://portal.eclipse.org/

Vote summary: 4/0/0 with 6 pending
  ?  Anthony Berent
  ?  Samantha Chan