RE: [dsdp-pmc] FW: Eclipse Summit Europe Call forParticipation -EuropaProjects

It will have to be very short. I only have a 25 minute slot.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/14/2007 11:06 AM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [dsdp-pmc] FW: Eclipse Summit Europe Call        forParticipation        -EuropaProjects

Great.  I think I asked for this in a previous pmc call, but can you make a (short) plug for MTJ, TmL, and NAB?

RE: [dsdp-pmc] FW: Eclipse Summit Europe Call forParticipation -EuropaProjects

My proposal (covering eRCP) to Open Source in Mobile (Madrid, Sept 18, 19) has been accepted.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/14/2007 10:22 AM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [dsdp-pmc] FW: Eclipse Summit Europe Call forParticipation        -Europa        Projects

Thanks Gorkem,

Let me know when you've submitted.  I've asked the other projects to
also email the pmc list when they submit talk proposals.

Doug