RE: [dsdp-pmc] Re: Updated DSDP Homepage

Thanks for the info.

I removed the "Incubation" image from the DSDP homepage,
changed old links pointing to the TmL proposal into ones
pointing to the actual TmL page, added links to the TM
and MTJ Webinars.

Christian please review if the TmL info here is correct:
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/subprojects.php

Doug - I removed main.html which seemed to be obsolete,
please check if this was OK.

Everyone - perhaps the most important page is the
frontpage, please check if you're happy with the
contents:
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/

Cheers,
--