[dsdp-pmc] Eclipse Ada project

Hey gang,

I just wanted to let you know about a new Ada project that is coming to Eclipse. This is from Aonix who is contributing their ADT product. Coincidentally, or not so much, the project will be called ADT.

ADT sprouted from an early version of the CDT and in my discussions with Aonix, they’re very interested in getting closer to the CDT again. It’ll probably take some time for the project to get rolling. I am working with them on their project proposal and I encourage you to participate in the creation review process. Once they are up and running, we can look forward to working with them and to hopefully add another interesting twist in our multi-language story.

Please join me in welcoming Tom Grosman (project lead) and Adam Haselhuhn (committer) to the Eclipse family.

Read all about it at: http://www.aonix.com/pr_04.02.07c.html

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems