[dsdp-pmc] eRCP Homepage

Hi Mark,

I recently had a look at the eRCP homepage (http://www.eclipse.org/ercp/), and just wanted to let you know of two things I noticed -
  • I was missing several items in the left navigation bar, most noticably a "Team" link and a "Plan" link.I think these would probably be helpful for some users ... I notice that I'm getting a good deal of questions from the community via private mail rather than the (preferred) newsgroup, and I figure they get my E-mail address from postings I make or the "Team" page on the web. You might discourage some interested parties from contacting you if you don't have a "Team" link.
  • On the download page, I was taken aback a little because there are still so many old milestones. Is there a reason why old milestones are still there now that you have a release?
I hope you find these helpful and not just a rant,

Cheers,
Martin

Back to the top