Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP booth on Tuesday night

Will be there.
Possibly Mauren will attend too

- christian

    *From:* dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Gaff, Doug
    *Sent:* Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:03 PM
    *To:* DSDP PMC list
    *Subject:* [dsdp-pmc] DSDP booth on Tuesday night

    Hi folks,

    As we did last year, I’d like to request that the DSDP project
    leads spend some time hanging out at the DSDP booth during the
    exhibitor reception
    <http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3972> on
    Tuesday evening (between the talks and the BoF’s). This is pretty
    informal, but the idea is to talk to folks who are interested in
    your projects and recruit them to your talks.

    Wind River is a gold sponsor, and we’ve saved a pod for the DSDP
    projects. I’ll get a poster listing the projects for the booth,
    and there will be a monitor there if you want to demo any
    technology. Please bring your own laptop.

    Can I get confirmation from each of the project leads that they
    can make it? Again this is pretty informal, and you will have time
    to walk around the show floor, too. Others from the projects
    should feel free to come as well, especially Kevin, Rauno, Arto,
    and Gorkem.

    Doug