Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP booth on Tuesday night

Yes, I can make it.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/28/2007 11:03 AM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-pmc] DSDP booth on Tuesday night

Hi folks,

As we did last year, I’d like to request that the DSDP project leads spend some time hanging out at the DSDP booth during the exhibitor reception on Tuesday evening (between the talks and the BoF’s).  This is pretty informal, but the idea is to talk to folks who are interested in your projects and recruit them to your talks.

Wind River is a gold sponsor, and we’ve saved a pod for the DSDP projects.  I’ll get a poster listing the projects for the booth, and there will be a monitor there if you want to demo any technology.  Please bring your own laptop.

Can I get confirmation from each of the project leads that they can make it?  Again this is pretty informal, and you will have time to walk around the show floor, too.  Others from the projects should feel free to come as well, especially Kevin, Rauno, Arto, and Gorkem.

Doug