[dsdp-pmc] RE: Incubation Compliant Projects - for Parallel IP Approvals

My mistake.  I guess I haven’t reread the Phoenix instructions since I moved the DSDP and DD pages over.  We’ll add it to the appropriate projects and get back t you.

From: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:57 PM
To: Gaff, Doug
Cc: dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Incubation Compliant Projects - for Parallel IP Approvals

Hi Doug,

Incubating projects need to have the graphic on both the project home page and the download page. I didn't see download pages for DSDP-DD and DSDP-TmL. So assuming that these projects don't have download pages that I didn't find, they are in compliance because their home pages have the graphic.

However, the download page for DSDP-NAB does exist, and doe not yet have the graphic. So that project is not yet in compliance. Thanks.

Anne Jacko

Development Process Operations Support

Eclipse Foundation

503-784-3788