Re: [dsdp-pmc] RE: Skype call quality

Hi,

I'm always using skype-out to +99008275948062.
Are you talking about this number?
How was the quality of my voice?

Yesterday, Doug and Martin voice was good.
Mika's voice was difficult to understand especially the middle part of the meeting.
Other persons voice was so-so, but little bit small.

So, I had used skype-out to 0-800 dial on PMC on last June and
Aug. and there were no charge.

No problems.

Shigeki,