[dsdp-pmc] dsdp.tm BOF at EclipseCon

Hi Wayne,

Following Mike's proposal, I'd like to reserve a room for
a dsdp.tm (Target Management) BoF at EclipseCon.

If rooms are scarce, this could be combined with dsdp.dd
and/or dsdp.tml since there is a lot of overlap. It should
not be in parallel with CDT or ECF.

If possible, I'd also like to do a small committer/contributor
gathering for dsdp.tm. This could also be arranged on the fly
since we're just 8-10 people. It would be nice to know how to
get a room for this, though.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm