[dsdp-pmc] Europa Call attendance; i18n

Hi Bjorn,

I was on the Europa call for dsdp.tm

With respect to internationalization, I have to tell you
that none of the DSDP PMC representatives will be able
to be at the planning meeting next week, since we'll all
be at the Symbian Plugin Fest in London.

But as far as I can tell right now, we do not have any
plans to do or require any internationalization for Europa.

Doug - feel free to add further notes or clarifications.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.