Re: [dsdp-pmc] Next meeting: Move to Dec 14?

the 14th is fine for me

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/06/2006 08:00 AM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-pmc] Next meeting:  Move to Dec 14?

Hi folks,

I have a personal conflict tomorrow that just came up.  I will need to take the day off work.  Does it work for everyone’s schedule to move the PMC meeting next week?

I’ll send and updated invitation.  If another day is better, please let me know.  Sorry about the last-minute change.

Doug