[dsdp-pmc] Jolt Awards

Anyone care to nominate one of our projects?  eRCP 1.0 and TM 1.0 seem like good potential candidates.  There is a cost and a little effort associated with nomination.  I wonder if the foundation will sponsor the submission cost.

From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anne Jacko
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 12:07 PM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Scott Ambler
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Jolt Awards

Eclipse committers and project leads:

Please see the message from Scott Ambler below. The Jolt award

nominations are now open.  The various Eclipse products and plug-ins are

definitely eligible for awards, assuming that a version of them was

released sometime in 2006.

Anne Jacko

Will Your Product Join the Ranks of Distinguished Winners Recognized this

Year?

Dr. Dobb's Journal invites all vendors to participate in the 17th Annual

Jolt Product Excellence Awards. We're looking for products, books and

websites that have made a difference to developers in 2006-"jolting" the

industry.

Eligible books, products and websites must have been published or had a

significant version release in the calendar year 2006. Websites developed

before 2006 are eligible. Visit www.joltawards.com to enter your nomination

today.

Nominations close December 15, 2006. Finalists will be announced in January

2007, and the winners will be honored at a gala ceremony on March 21 at SD

West 2007 in Santa Clara, California.

New this year: the Jolt Industry Reports with an analysis of the software

development landscape including what's needed, where things should be

heading and who's on the right path.

- Scott

Scott W. Ambler

Practice Leader Agile Development