From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 7:22 PM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Press release

Hi folks,

Yesterday was a grueling week.  I interviewed with 13 different press folks about the press release.  You can see the release on the main Eclipse page under Announcements.  I’ve also blogged about it.

In all of the interviews, I had the opportunity to talk about all of the projects, not just the 3 in the press release.  I will send emails over the next couple of days outlining the press coverage of the announcement.

Action Item:

I need hi-res (300 DPI) images of the screen shots on the following Eclipse summit slides by Wednesday for an technical article in a French publication.

Slide 14:  Martin – RSE screenshot

Slide 19:  Mika – MTJ screenshots and phone pictures

Slide 22:  Mark – eRCP mobile phone pictures (the originals are probably already hi-res)

Slide 26:  Shigeki – NAB screenshot

Many thanks.  I hope the press coverage helps you out,

Doug