RE: [dsdp-pmc] Online help is live on dsdp.eclipse.org!

Very cool Shigeki!  Thanks for doing this.  I have one question:  Is
there an NAB programmer's guide available electronically (like the book
you showed us last time we were together)?  Something that explains all
of the MWT widgets and how to use them?

Mika: on the mtj-dev alias, I mentioned this help server.  It would be
great if you guys could get your documentation plug-in up here so people
can look through your docs.  From what I saw in CVS, is looks like you
have everything there, it just needs to be pushed to the help server.
Can you assign someone to this?

Doug

http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/index.jsp