Re: [dsdp-pmc] Online help is live on dsdp.eclipse.org!

Hello Shigeki,

the problem was that
a) you had uploaded ZIPs but the deploy scripts expect a "plugins" directory just as in Eclipse b) the deploy scripts were only prepared for JARed plugins; this has been fixed, so yours work now c) I had to add the site for NAB to the infocenter, could do so only after I had your plugins

Sorry for not being able to do so earlier, I've been really busy with the RSE 1.0 release the
past weeks.

NAB help is online now on http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/index.jsp

Cheers,
Martin

Shigeki Moride schrieb:

Hi Doug,

I had uploaded the packages and reported on Nov 6. ;-)

Shigeki

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:23:59 -0800