From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 8:52 AM
To: dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] MTJ 0.7 Checkpoint review - summary

Hi,

DSDP PMC voted and apporoved that that MTJ can go to checkpoint review:

Votes:
Doug Gaff +1 (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-pmc/msg00363.html)
Martin Oberhuber +1 (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-pmc/msg00369.html)
Shigeki Moride +1 (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-pmc/msg00377.html)
Mark Rogalski +1(http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-pmc/msg00380.html)
Mika Hoikkala +1 (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-pmc/msg00362.html)

Nobody voted 0 or -1.

Presentation attached:

<<MTJ 0.7 Release review.ppt>> <<MTJ 0.7 Release review.pdf>>

mho

Back to the top