RE: [dsdp-pmc] Mike speaking to Dr. Dobbs on DSDP

Sorry it was lame. It's hard to say anything very interesting in 5 minutes.

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: November 3, 2006 9:23 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] Mike speaking to Dr. Dobbs on DSDP

Well for DSDP, Mike doesn't say more than one "headline" for
each of the DSDP projects what they are doing. The rest is
an Intel commercial at the beginning, plus something on PHP
and AJAX afterwards.

I was disapointed by the podcast, so I thought I'd let the other
PMC members know.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber