From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 12:37 PM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Next PMC meeting

Hi folks,

Our monthly PMC call is coming up on Thursday.  There’s a lot of follow up on, since we skipped last month because of the Eclipse Summit.

Now that Daylight Savings Time has ended in the US and Europe, it is very difficult to pick a time that is convenient.  Here’s how it looks:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2006&pa=224&pa=24&pa=43&pa=223&pa=101&pa=248

This is one option, but it’s not great for Christian or Shigeki:

PT           0600

CT           0800

ET           0900

CET         1500

Finland 1600

Japan    2300

Thoughts?  We could split this up into two meetings if that’s easier.

Doug

Back to the top